Friday, July 17, 2009
Thing 6: Blog Readers
I really like the Blog Reader, the idea of pulling any blogs I am following together in one place. This should make it much easier for me to keep up with them, though I don't have many yet. I think I will be less hesitant to add other blogs knowing that I can congregate them here. I loved being able to star items that I found interesting, so that I can find them again if needed. I keep thinking that I may need this information in the future and want it at my fingertips. I don't think I'm ready to share yet, unless someone pulls together a group of those of us working through North Texas 23 for mutual comments, tips and advice. We see some of that in the comments on each Thing as it is posted. I have found a few of those posts very helpful myself. If one is going to blog extensively, this is the way to do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment