I've never seen so many impressive photos in the same place. I think it would be a great site to create a photo stream of library activities, and link to it on our webpage. And I am toying with the idea of creating a family photo sharing stream, restricted to family and close friends of course. Here is a favorite picture http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulngan/112434565/in/set-1077818/.
Concerns that came to mind were the amount of time it took to find exactly what I was looking for. Also finding pictures that are available to use. Every picture I looked at had rights reserved. I understand there is a way to search for creative commons but did not find anything about it in my perusal of the site. And I saw many pictures of beautiful women and precious children there for anyone to misuse. At least I did not see personal identifying information that would lead anyone to those children.
It would be easy to spend hours looking at some amazing photography!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment